Friday, October 29, 2010

October 28th - Week 2 Observation

On Friday, October 22nd, one beta food pellet was added to my micro aquarium. Bellow I have included additional information about the food pellet. I observed much more activity this week than I did last week. There were all kinds of organisms swimming around. In addition to the organisms identified last week, I also found several amoeba this week. There were also many organisms that I could not identify because they would not stay still long enough. I managed to take pictures of some amoebas as well as another euglenoid.

Food Pellet: 'Atison's Beta Food' made by Ocean Nutrition, Aqua Pet Americas, 3528 West 500 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84104. Ingredients: Fish meal, wheat flower, soy meal, krill meal, minerals, vitamins and preservatives. Analysis: Crude Protein 36%; Crude fat 4.5%; Crude Fiber 3.5%; Moisture 8% and Ash 15%.

No comments:

Post a Comment